We have been a pioneer in the organic food movement since 1975. We offer a wide selection of organic, non-GMO, unprocessed, and natural foods. We also offer a range of conventional products in order to provide staple foods at prices that are as accessible as possible.
We have deep roots and 40 years of history in the Grandview-Woodland neighbourhood. We are proud of our longstanding support of local producers and farmers and we work hard to offer as many local products as possible. We understand that buying locally strengthens our local food system and our community.
East End Food Co-op is Vancouver’s only consumer-owned grocery store and is collectively owned by thousands of local residents. When you shop at the Co-op, your money stays in the community in the hands of ordinary people. There’s no better place to shop for groceries and keep your money circulating in the local economy!
The Co-op advantage:
- Member Specials
- Special orders for members, with discounts for bulk purchases
- Member Appreciation Days, with 10% off for members*
- Democratic control by members through our Board of Directors
- Friendly, knowledgeable, unionized staff
- Member-driven purchasing policy
- Values-based, not driven by profits
*On all items, except case lot sales or those items that are already on sale.
Location: 1034 Commercial Drive
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., daily.
Do you like this page?