Looking to place an online order for pick-up or delivery? Here's what you need to know.
How to Order
- Fill out this spreadsheet form, or list requested items and send directly as an email to [email protected]. (Please be as specific as possible with your shopping list!)
- Be sure to include your name, member number, address, phone number, as well as indicate whether you will require pick-up or delivery.
- Have your credit card ready: we will take your CC number and expiration date over the phone to complete your purchase in the store.
- The window for both delivery and pick-up orders is between 9am-12pm. For pick-up, we'll communicate with you to arrange a scheduled time.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- $100 order minimum.
- Current delivery days are Thursdays and Fridays.
- Current pick-up days are Tuesdays to Fridays.
- Produce prices change daily, they are not included on the form. (Feel free to inquire about prices.)
- Delivery charge is $11, and pick-up is $5.
- Our delivery area is between Nanaimo to Carrall, and Nanaimo to Clark.
- For next-day service, please have your order in by 12pm.
- After we've received your order, all communication will be done over the phone, including pick-up scheduling.
- Limited staff capacity may result in changes to your scheduled time. We'll reach out to you if this happens.
- Seniors still get a 5% discount on all orders!
Delivery is provided by Shift Delivery Co-op, a local worker-owned cooperative that delivers goods and services throughout Vancouver with pedal-power!