Looking to place an online order for pick-up or delivery? Here's what you need to know.
How to Order
- Fill out this spreadsheet form, or list requested items and send directly as an email to [email protected]. (Please be as specific as possible with your shopping list!)
- Be sure to include your name, member number, address, phone number, as well as indicate whether you will require pick-up or delivery.
- Have your credit card ready: we will take your CC number and expiration date over the phone to complete your purchase in the store. OR, we can take your card to tap inside if you're picking up.
- The window for both delivery and pick-up orders is between 9am-12pm. For pick-up, we'll communicate with you to arrange a scheduled time.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- $100 order minimum.
- Current delivery days are Thursdays and Fridays.
- Current pick-up days are Tuesdays to Fridays.
- Produce prices change daily, they are not included on the form. (Feel free to inquire about prices.)
- Delivery charge is $15, and pick-up is $10.
- For next-day service, please have your order in by 12pm.
- After we've received your order, all communication will be done over the phone, including pick-up scheduling.
- Limited staff capacity may result in changes to your scheduled time. We'll reach out to you if this happens.
- Seniors still get a 5% discount on all orders!
Our current delivery pricing is for the central green area. If you're in another zone, please feel free to inquire about the cost!
Delivery is provided by Shift Delivery Co-op, a local worker-owned cooperative that delivers goods and services throughout Vancouver with pedal-power!